Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Mother's Day

I had the best Mother's Day this year thanks to my two perfect muncherkins!


It's always sad when the best present you receive is sleeping in! But Mike knew that's something I really wanted and he gave that to me! He also gave me a dozen yellow and white roses (my favorite!) I also got a super zoom lens for my camera from Michael! I love that lens! I can take pictures that are 50 feet away and they turn out beautifully!! I was so excited to get it just in time for T-Ball!

The highlight of the day was going out to lunch at mom and dad's Golf Club! Their club is STUNNING! The course is one of the most beautiful that I've ever seen (and one of the most fun to play!) Kristopher, his new bride Yelena, Mom, Dad, Mike, the kids and I all had lunch together. Thank you so much Daddy!



You know though, two of my favorite presents came from Lorén and Zachary. These trinkets are things that I truly treasure. I'm grateful to their teachers for these perfect gifts!

(Zach told his teacher what to write)

1 comment:

Renae in St. Louis said...

cute pics and mommy-mementos! <3

Renae
renaej6.xanga.com