She's 3!!
Loren made cupcakes for her friends to decorate at her party. I must be some kind of stupid to let her do this all by herself but, alas, I did! We had a slight mess but not too bad! I was proud of her!
Strawberry had to help!
Most of the cake batter actually made it into the bowl!
Turning on the mixer kind of startled her!
Loren and her friends at the party decorating the cupcakes that Loren made. I think Loren had an inch of frosting on her cupcake!
Present time! By the way, how did I ever live without my fireplace??? It is a luxury I will never live without again. . .I don't know how I'd ever live without one in my bedroom again either!
The cake! I KNOW! Isn't it so pretty???
Loren was so happy when everyone sang "Happy Birthday" to her. She grinned ear-to-ear!

Loren made cupcakes for her friends to decorate at her party. I must be some kind of stupid to let her do this all by herself but, alas, I did! We had a slight mess but not too bad! I was proud of her!Loren Michelle, my miracle baby. Thank you for choosing us! Thank you for being our sweet daughter! I adore your strength of character, your joyful spirit, your daring spirit. I'm amazed every day with your brilliance and your desire to please your mommy and daddy. Darling, sweet girl, you are a blessing to me. You are my happiness! Happy birthday Bunny!
8 comments:
Happy Birthday Loren! You are beautiful dressed up as tinkerbell, a princess, and yourself :) I agree that all cupcakes should have at least an inch of frosting--slather it on, girlfriend! BTW Kimberly, if you ever need her to sit still for 20 min, now you know what to do!! LOL.
What fun pictures! It looks like you had a wonderful time celebrating your special girl. Happy Birthday, Loren! Like your mommy, I can't believe you are three already!
What a fun birthday party and awesome cake! I have a friend, who would love it! I can't believe Loren is three. Crazy, how fast it all goes. She looks like she had a blast. Thanks for sharing it with us bloggers too. :)
Happy Birthday Loren!!
I love all the pictures, she getting so big!!
Happy Birthday, Lauren!! Hey, ask your mom for another brother or sister for your birthday. Hee hee!
What a fun looking party! I love the cake.
Maddox loves to bake too, it's my "break" in the afternoon.
LOVE the cake. Congrats to you and Loren on turning 3!! Wow...I remember your baby shower like it was yesterday!
Happy (late) birthday, Loren! It's hard to believe how much time has passed since our days of waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting... God is good!
Post a Comment