Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Halloween Fun

It's Halloween 2008! Grandma Johnson made the costumes for the kids. Zach did well surprisingly! He lost his hat a lot but he never intentionally took it off! I was so happy with how adorable the kids looked! I was very proud of the kids! Of course Loren LOVED Trick-or-Treating. Zach didn't have the best time because he was confined to the stroller. I was proud of how courteous Loren was. She (without prompting) said, "Please" and "Thank You" and as we left each house she said, "Have a happy Halloween!" My heart was huge tonight! Loren as Dorthy (this was a popular costume this year. . .we saw close to 4)!
Sweet Zach as the Scarecrow! It was hard to get a picture of him! He was too happy to sit still!

Loren had to help Grandma pass out candy! She was a little stingy :)


Grandma had to keep Zachypoo from escaping.

The only good picture I have of the kids together . . .

Thank you for our awesome costumes Grandma!

The kid's pumpkins. Loren wanted a sad pumpkin this year. . .sad with a smile she requested. Now, leave it to my daughter to feel sorry for the UGLIEST pumpkin in the patch and to pick it! That pumpkin was square, bumpy and filthy but it was the one she loved!

Trick or treat to Granddad!

Treats from mom's neighbor Caralee!

Zach struggling against the stroller as hard as he can!
Trick or Treat. . .

6 comments:

The DeVries' said...

AWESOME job on the costumes! I love them! Job well done...also, is that the stroller that you wanted??? :)

Rozema Family said...

Yes, it rocks my socks! Im so in love with it and EVERYWHERE we go we get compliments on it! Seriously, I should be getting a % from them as many as we have sold for them :)

Beth said...

So cute! What a great idea. Did you make the costumes????

Keith and Kathryn said...

Those costumes are SO cute! Loren looks like a little doll!

Ferris Family said...

They look so cute! I love the costumes.
If you found an amazing stroller, you are required to share the details!

DeMaster Family said...

The kids look adorable! What great costumes!