The kids decorating cookies! There were close to 12 kids there! They had fun decorating the cookies! What a mess! I just folded everything up into that vinyl tablecloth and pitched it when the party was over!
Zachary with his loot!
Uncle Kris and Yelena had to decorate their own cookie. Yelena wouldn't share!
Loren helped Zach figure out that the thing on his tray was a cake!
After that he had it all figured out! YUMMY! He CRIED when I took it away.
Happy Birthday sweet birthday boy! Mommy loves you. You are my treasure. 1 year ago I my "boy" suspicions were confirmed with the most precious words ever. . ."It's a boy!" There are so many hopes and dreams I have for you. The most important is that the Joy and Love you have been gifted from God the father never leave you. My son. . .there were so many who said I would never have you, but here you are. . .my beloved boy. Many happy returns my sweet and perfect son!
The birthday boy had too much birthday! :)
By the way. . .anyone know how to get blue frosting out of the carpet?
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Zachary! What a fun day. I love the cake and decorating cookies was a good party idea. Such a handsome toddler he is!
It looks like a great party! I love the cake and picture of him after he ate it! Happy 1st birthday Zach!
I love birthday parties. I was so glad Erich was born in June so the frosting simply got washed away by the next rainfall (or a lucky dog walkin by). And, I'll keep the "wrapped everything in the vinyl and tossed it" thing to myself; Jon would be appalled. That's why HE does the dishes in our household.
Post a Comment