Tuesday, March 04, 2008

HOLY COW!! I WON!

Hi Kimberly!

Congratulations, you were the winner in our first annual "Celebrate Your Babymoon" contest sponsored by Babymoon Boutique and History Speaks.When we were brainstorming what our next contest was going to center on, we thought one of the best stories people have are their experiences with the birth of a child. The wide range of emotions and bonds that are created are so priceless - what better than to be preserved, shared and enjoyed with a Photographic Narrative - and a free one at that! . . .

For more information on Photographic Narratives, you can visit our website at www.historyspeaks.net.

I'M SO EXCITED!!

I entered this contest and wrote about an experience I had at the store with my Zachy-boy and my essay won!! Stupid me. . .I didn't save the essay. . .I never thought I would actually win!!! I just can't believe it! I mean I really can't believe it!!!!

I'm sorry, it is a compilation of my pictures of my pregnancy, birth, and first month with Zach! They will put it to music and have Mike and my voice remembering the events of our son's development and birth!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Keith and Kathryn said...

Congrats! What did you win? And what was the story?

Suzanne said...

Hey! I checked out the site...looks like the story will be on it in April. :) Congrats!!

Ben and Erin said...

That is so fun! I'm looking forward to seeing the narrative. :)

Ferris Family said...

very cool, I can't wait to see the finished product.