My baby girl is walking! Can you believe it?? She will simply let go of things and walk to where she wants to go. She is starting to do more walking than crawling. She is so cute because when she gets to where she's going she has to stop and applaud accomplishment. So sweet!
I walked to Walgreens today because I had to pick up a prescription. While there I remembered that I had an appointment at my house with my Parents As Teachers Guide. It was in 30 minutes. I started to BOOK it home! Somehow I made it home in 35 minutes. As I turned onto my street I saw my PATG driving past me. DANG IT! So I called her and she was able to come back later today. I am so sore now!
Jessie brought Kaylee over to play today. The girls always have a good time interacting together. I saw that L is a bit of a show-off! She had to "one up" Kaylee in whatever she was doing. If Kaylee stood up, Loren had to stand up and take a step. If Kaylee got praised for putting her toy away, Loren had to put two away. In a way it was so sweet!! Loren really looks for approval from people. She has has to sit in adults laps and hug them. She wouldn't leave our PATG or Jessie alone. She had to climb all over them. Good thing Loren is so cute! They loved her attention.
No comments:
Post a Comment