Thursday, September 28, 2006

Lorén is 10 Months Old

I can't believe it! My baby is growing up so fast! She is getting so independent! Her favorite thing is to pull all of her toys off of her shelf. She is quite a "talker." Her new favorite noise is "Gotchagotchagoow." She will occasionally say "Up" along with "Mom" and "Da." She is getting good at feeding herself. Mommy is a bit anxious about her choking. I wonder if she will be eating jarred baby foods when she is 16? She goes to Moms Day Out on Mondays. She does so well there! Although they can't get her to eat or nap. There is just too many other things to be doing in a day.

Mike is busy with classes. He is taking 2 this fall. It's really tough on him. Not only does he have a lot of homework but he also has a lot of travel time and work stress. Sometimes it's overwhelming. He has an exam coming up this week so please pray for him. He struggles with finding ways to balance his work-load and his desire to be with his family.

I have been taking an amazing Bible Study this Fall. It's called Seeking Him it's been really hard as the first 4 weeks have been about personal confession. I can't wait for next week when we begin talking about Grace! Besides that, I keep busy around the house. Keeping up with a babies laundry is tough! I love playing with Lorén all day long! Being a Stay at Home Mother is an amazing blessing. If time and money allow, I will begin my masters this Spring. I'm pretty excited about that.

Well, here are some pictures from our family outing the other day. We went to Grant's Farm.


Petting Goats with mommy


All smiles after a good bottle!



She loved this camel! Dancing with Daddy

No comments: